Friday, April 10, 2009

Genius Invention


I am a HUGE fan of these Kiddopotamus Tiny Diner portable placemats. When we were first going out to dinners with my daughter in a highchair, we used the plastic disposable placemats that stick to the table but my daughter quickly learned how to rip them off. They were not a success. When we found the Tiny Diner placemats we were sold.
  • It has little suction cups on the bottom that help it to stick to the table really well.
  • It's made with FDA compliant materials - no lead, PVC, BPA, phthalates or latex.
  • It's durable and washable.
  • It has a little lip on the edge to catch food that falls to prevent everything from landing in their lap.
What more could you ask for? When we leave a restaurant we just fold it up with all the crumbs and everything and throw it in a plastic bag to take home and wash. I hate leaving a big mess at a restaurant so I'm always wiping up the table and floor and this makes it much easier. I highly recommend this for families who have little ones and like to eat out.

No comments: