Thursday, June 18, 2009

Easy Chicken Recipe



To this day, I haven't tried a Barefoot Contessa recipe that I didn't like, and I've tried a lot. I own all her cookbooks and find more recipes online and they are all great. A favorite of mine for a quick easy dinner is her recipe for chicken with herbed goat cheese. It's good as is, but my friend Nicole made it even better with the addition of sun-dried tomatoes. I hadn't looked at the recipe for awhile and bought plain goat cheese on accident. It makes all the difference so make sure to buy the garlic and herb goat cheese.

Just a few minutes prep, 30 minutes in the oven and you have yourself a great main course! While it bakes you can throw together a veggie and a salad and you have a three course dinner in under 45 minutes!

No comments: