Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Suppers

My friend Marly sent me the blog Sunday Suppers and I just took the time to really look it over. Verdict - I love! What's not to love?
.
About: Sunday Suppers is a collaboration by Casey Solomon and Karen Mordechai. We share a class-cooking-dining experience, pairing friends and food. The food is market fresh, local and organic and the approach is to create seasonal and fresh meals together. The classes are held in Brooklyn, New York, taught by Casey Solomon and photographed by Karen Mordechai.
..
Can someone PLEASE start something like this in Seattle and invite me to come?!
.
I love the photography on the blog and can't wait to try their recipes for Parsnip Puree, Poached Stone Fruit with Marscapone, d'Oeuf et de Gruyère with Sauteed Mushrooms and all the recipes from their Sunday Supper No. 1. Can't wait to see what else they have in store.

No comments: