Monday, September 21, 2009

Bring Out the Bubbly!

I went to a restaurant in Seattle called The Tin Table that had an entire display of vintage champagne glasses (pictured below). I loved it but then again I have always had an odd obsession with glassware and stemware. I once served an entire baby shower with teeny tiny glasses for white wine. My friends surely thought I was nuts, but I loved it.
.
Between the display at The Tin Table, and watching Mad Men, I have decided that I must have a set of vintage shaped champagne saucers. Thank goodness my birthday is just around the corner so I will be hinting around to friends and family. I found the little beauties featured above from Chow. I'm crazy for them!

1 comment:

e.e. said...

check out the juliska champagne coupes too - i've loved them for years!