Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall Styles

.
I'm a creature of habit and therefore I always end up wearing outfits that look the same day after day. My uniform usually consists of t-shirts or tanks under cardigans paired with whatever style jeans I'm loving at the time. This year I have a feeling there will be another uniform in rotation... lots of long sweaters with leggings and ballet flats or boots. You really can't get a cozier uniform.

I've found a few great pairs of leggings to kick off the season but the ones worth sharing are these perfect everyday leggings from JCrew. They're the perfect thickness, a great length and the price is right... $29.50!
.
I know that black leather leggings are a must-have item this year but I am going to wait and see how that trend shakes out. I'm not sure just anyone can pull them off, and stay-at-home-mom-of-two is probably not at the top of the list of people who can. Oh to be so glamorous though...
.

Photo (and more info) from DEJA-VU FASHION

1 comment:

Erika said...

We have the same uni! I bought those leggings earlier this fall - now if it would only get cool enough to wear them!!