Thursday, December 31, 2009

Peak & Pit

.

I admit it, I love reality TV. I have a few faves and Keeping up with the Kardashians is definitely in my top three.

During the episode showcasing Khloe's wedding, Kim and Kourtney mentioned in their speech that at dinner every night Bruce has the family share the peak and pit of their day. I thought that was a neat ritual to introduce to my family so a few weeks ago we started it. It was fun to think of my peak that day (a little snoozer cuddled up with both kids) and to hear my husbands ("right now" he said). On Christmas Eve I changed it up and asked what the peak was of everyone's year. Fitting question for tonight especially!
.
I think this would be a great ritual to do if you have teenagers. Anything to get them talking and sharing what's going on in their life, right?

No comments: