Monday, May 10, 2010

Anniversary Gift

.
My husband and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary yesterday. It's a bit scary how fast it's flown by. We blinked and here we are with two kids and a third on the way (ha! just kidding!).

We've been together for over 8 years which means we've celebrated 8 birthdays, 8 Christmases, 8 Valentine's Days, 6 wedding anniversaries, and 2 Father's Days. That's a lot of clever gift buying for a guy who's tough to buy for. He's a golf fanatic so I generally go the golf route... golf clubs, golf bags, golf shoes, golf clothes, golf hats, golf trips, golf lessons. You name it, I've given it.

Well walking downtown Seattle one day, fresh out of gift ideas, I came upon the Moore & Giles traveling trunk show on their customized Airsteam. The outside of the bus was dangling with the most handsome leather bags. I loved how masculine they were and that the style of leather just gets better with age. So I got my husband a Moore & Giles travel bag to celebrate many more years of traveling together. He loved the gift and will put it to use this weekend as we head down to LA to celebrate our anniversary eat our way through Saveur's LA issue.

No comments: