Monday, August 2, 2010

Selling: Crib & Accoutrements

.

I normally wouldn't use my blog to pimp some goods but it's an easy way to get info to a large audience of ladies.

My three year old is moving into a big girl bed so I'm looking to sell her crib, crib mattress, and crib bedding. I LOVE her crib and bedding because it's feminine without being too girly or cutesy. I love the simplicity of the tone on tone bedding and crib. And really, it could even be used for a boy.

Below is a list of all the crib items I'm selling bundled together. I'm also selling a great Miller Pollard glider that I had covered in a pink cotton fabric with ivory colored flowers. Please email me if you're interested in learning more or coming by to see it.

  • Stanley Ma Marie Antique White Built To Grow Crib
  • OMI Organic Cotton & Wool Crib Mattress
  • AeroSleep Comfort Sleep System
  • Stefano Angelini's Cadena Collection cream colored metlasse bumper
  • Stefano Angelini's Cadena Collection cream colored metlasse bedskirt
  • Organic cotton cream crib sheet

No comments: