Thursday, August 12, 2010

Will I ever get 8 hours again? No? Okay, what about 7 hours?

.
My friend Amy and I were comparing notes about our little bambinos who get up at the crack of dawn. 6:00am is just too early for this night-owl. Try as I might to go to bed earlier, I just can't seem to get the sleep I need.

Amy was also struggling to keep her kids in bed until.... she discovered the American Innovative Teach Me Time Talking Alarm Clock and Nightlight. This clock allows parents to set a time on the clock when it turns colors. If kids wake up before that, they know it's still "nighttime" and that they need to stay in bed. Once the clock turns green, the child knows it's go time and they are free to get up and terrorize you while you come out of the groggy morning z's.

Amy said it's the best $40 she's spent in years. I'm hoping I have as much luck.



No comments: