Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby!

.
How sad - I missed my very own Over Cocktails 2nd birthday. Happy Belated Baby! I wouldn't have even realized it but I came across this Rifle Paper Co. print that I love (I'm such a fan of her stuff) and it reminded me of the little wooden animals I bought both of my kids. My very first post was about these little wooden animals which took me searching through for the photo. When I found it, I saw the date and realized my little baby blog is 2+ years old. Amazing. Had I known it had a birthday, I could have used it as an excuse (albeit ridiculous) to order a Brownstone Front Cake (darn it). To the point though, how adorable are Rifle Paper Co.'s animal parade print and animal parade cards? I kind of think the print and the wooden animals would make an adorable baby shower gift paired together. J'adore!




1 comment:

Lynne Shutt said...

Happy Birthday Buns' Blog! I love coming to see you every day and getting new recipes, articles, clothing, etc! And my favorite posts are the ones where I get a mention. :)