Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pantalones I'm loving this season...

.
.
Don't want to throw down a small fortune for leather skinny pants this season? Me neither so I opted for a pair of J Brand Sparkle Low Rise Coated Leggings in Black Pearl (pictured above). They're a happy medium between a black skinny jean and a rockin' pair of leather pants. I've dressed them up for night and down for day. I'm a huge fan.
.
Shiny sheen not for you? Another favorite this season is the J Brand High-Waist Black Skinny Jean. Wear them with something tight tucked in and a cardigan or blazer over the top. Always fun to sport a new look and high wasted skinnies are a fun trend to try this fall.
.
I'm also loving the look of a slightly oversized trouser paired with a shorter blazers or sweaters, and a hot pair of shoes.
.
photo courtesy of The Sartorialist


.

No comments: