Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Authenticity. Belonging. Courage. Compassion. Connection.

.

My friend sent me this great video from Brené Brown, Ph.D. I thought it was very interesting and definitely worth sharing. The video is only 20 minutes and something you can squeeze in at some point. Come on, you can spare 20 minutes! I know you don't want to watch it, but you should.
.
My friend is also reading Brené's book, The Gifts of Imperfection, for the second time. She loved it so much, and got so much out of it, that she's reading it again and getting even more out of it this time around. Can't wait to check that out too.
.
Click here for the video.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link to Brene Brown's video, very thought provoking. Also,just wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful things you share on here. The recipes you post have been such a big hit with my family!! I love reading about the local restaurants, cafes and other things to check out and places to be. Love your blog!