Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Must Have: Madewell Tees

.
.
I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal. I try to spice up my uniform with shoes, cardigans and jewelry, but my starting point is pretty much always a pair of jeans and my latest t-shirt obsession. Lately I've been cycling through a few Madewell v-neck pocket tees in white and grey. There's usually one on my body and one in the wash at all times. They are perfect in every way... soft, not too thin, good neck-line, and they don't shrink up to a size 4T when washed. I just discovered Madewell's more textured tribute tee before my vacation and am now obsessed with them. They come in great colors (I especially love the red hibiscus and pale sea) and have a great fit - a little oversized and boxy which I like when wearing with short shorts or leggings. A perfect t-shirt for spring and summer.
.
(P.S. I air dry the tribute tees just to be safe.)
.

No comments: