Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Get the Goods....

. ./
I'm getting so excited to throw fun dinner parties when the warm weather arrives that I'm on high alert anytime I see great outdoor entertaining pieces. Pottery Barn really nailed it this year with all of their outdoor entertaining items like their melamine plates, wicker charges, white flatware and more. Some of my faves.... .
. .
Decorator's Drink Dispenser


Hobnail Polycarbonate Drinkware


Caterer's Outdoor 36-Piece Flatware Set


Melamine Plates

(available in light blue, green, raspberry and mustard yellow)


1 comment:

Heidi said...

It tortures me to see this stuff! We can't buy anything locally (in Australia) even remotely as stylish or as cheap. My husband has just left for the US on a business trip, but I fear I'd push him over the edge if I requested he bring me back a large glass drink dispenser in his carry on!