I'm loving Twitter because it links me to so many great articles by way of people I respect like Michael Pollan and Mark Bittman or The New York Times Health section. Here are a bunch of articles I read yesterday that are all very interesting!
- "The Morality of Mealtime" from Time
- "Resistance to Antibiotics: The Spread of Superbugs" from The Economist
- A database of food with artificial dyes from IATP
- "Mapping Global Food Spending (Infographic)" from Civil Eats
- "Low Levels of Radiation Found in American Milk" from The New York Times
- "Cellphone Radiation May Alter Your Brain. Let’s Talk." from The New York Times