Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Winter Olympics

.


The Seattle restaurant scene is exploding. Every time I scratch a restaurant off my list I hear about a new one to try. It's exciting to have so many great places to return to, and even more awaiting me. Here are my medals for all the restaurants I tried this winter. They've all been pretty good but some have really stood out for one dish or experience. A few of these are not necessarily new to me this winter, but so good I had to include them.

And the medal goes to....

Gold
Delancey
Nettletown
The Golden Beetle
Eltana
Madison Park Conservatory
Mistral Kitchen
Caffe Fiore

Silver
The Independent Pizzeria
June
Book Bindery (next time I'm ordering the lamb)
Staple & Fancy Mercantile
Marjorie
Sushi Kappo Tamura
Din Tai Fung (heard it's getting better)

Bronze
Luc
La Bete
Revel

Not Worthy of a Medal
The Counter

Restaurants to Try
Fuji Bakery
Lecosho
Elemental @Gasworks
Honore Artisan Bakery
Hitchcock
Willows Inn on Lummi Island

What are your Gold Medalists for the Winter Food Olympics? What restaurants are on your list to try?

.

No comments: