Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mix It Up with Mens Wear

.

.
I've been having a lot of fun lately shopping in the men's department and raiding my husband closet. I sauntered into the men's department at H&M one day and found a lightweight navy raincoat that I lived in this winter and spring. While shopping for my husband, I snagged a striped Gant rugby. Who doesn't love an over-sized, preppy sweatshirt for lazy days? I love a man's cardigan, have been known to steal my husband's flannel shirts in the winter, and think a classic men's shirt could make a laid back bathing suit cover-up (sleeves rolled up) or pair perfectly with skinny jeans and ballet flats. You can go sleek, preppy, over-sized, casual or conservative. Don't be shy. Next time you're out and about shopping and can't quite find what you're looking for, head into the man zone and get inspired.
/

No comments: