Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Reading Assignments


Lots of interesting articles here....


How to Raise a Child: ‘Teach Your Children Well,’ by Madeline Levine

A Final Message From My Mother

Two Classes, Divided by 'I Do'

Friends of a Certain Age: Why Is It Hard to Make Friends Over 30?

The 'Busy' Trap

Pinterest, Tumblr and the Trouble With ‘Curation’

The Making of an Olympic Sex Symbol

Love, Money and Other People’s Children

Small Farmers Creating a New Business Model as Agriculture Goes Local
(There is a photo with this article of Wilson Fish at the Ballard Farmers Market, and you can see Tim, the guy I buy my fish from every Sunday. He's the best. If you go there, wait for Tim and tell him I sent you. And tell him you saw him in the New York Times!)

Have you read anything interesting lately? If so, send it my way.

No comments: