Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Baked Garlic & Ginger Chicken Drumsticks




We are all loving this recipe for Baked Garlic & Ginger Chicken Drumsticks. I made it for the first time a few weeks ago and my son, who isn't a big meat eater, took one bite and said, "I think I am going to have to have seconds." It's such a big win when kids and adults all love the same main course. By the end of dinner we were all fighting over who would get the leftovers the next day. It was so good. 

The second time I made it, I timed myself and it took less than 10 minutes to prep. I used a Vitamix blender to prep the sauce, then marinated the chicken for a few hours in a Ziploc. Throw in a baking dish and cook while you prep the rest of dinner. So easy.

Since I took the meat off the bones for my kids, I used the bones for a great chicken stock. Great recipe all around.

No comments: