Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Operation Pantry Cleanout: Curry Feast for the In-laws

/
/
I've been saving some Stokesberry Farms chicken thighs in the freezer waiting for the right excuse to make Vij's Family Chicken Curry. It's really good and makes a ton of food but my kids wouldn't eat it so I save it for when we have guests over. My mother and father-in-law came over for dinner last week so it was a perfect excuse. She is an amazing cook so I'm always intimidated to cook for her, but this curry recipe is fantastic so I could cook with confidence. I served it with basmati rice, Roasted Curried Cauliflower and Chickpeas and Kale.

This is a great menu if you're having guests over. You could even do most of the cooking ahead of time and just reheat before the guests arrive.

A must-try curry dish!
.

No comments: