Friday, May 15, 2009

Crewcuts Opens in Seattle!


JCrew's children's store, Crewcuts, just opened in Seattle at the University Village. Exciting stuff. I didn't waste any time getting down there and my oh my is the stuff cute. I have to say it is all cuter in person than it is on the website. Take this little dress for example. It might not catch my eye on the website but in the store it is irresistible (with a flax colored background). This little utility jacket is super cute and could work for a boy or a girl. I might be able to justify that purchase since I could use it for the little lady and the baby boy on the way. All the skirts are super cute too. The clothes aren't cheap but they seem to be great quality. Has anyone bought from them before? How do the clothes hold up on active little ones? Please share with us!


1 comment:

Erika said...

I have had great luck with clothes from Crewcuts. Great quality. I rushed down to the UVillage store and picked up some new goodies, too!