Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Cutest Cupcake Toppers


Maybe I'm partial since she's my niece but I think these photo cupcake toppers are the cutest things I've ever seen. Check out the amazingly talented Bug & Boo who made these little cuties.
.
Bug & Boo offers some of the cutest photo cupcake toppers, cake toppers and other personalized goodies that I've seen yet. The finished products were beautiful and flawless. I could never make handmade pieces to such perfection. Also, check out the Bug & Boo blog to see what they've been working on and get ideas of what they could do for your next party. I love the various animal cupcake toppers. Perfect for an animal themed party.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Yea, you are back!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments. It wasn't hard making the toppers when the birthday girl is as cute as a button!