Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Cutest Cupcake Toppers


Maybe I'm partial since she's my niece but I think these photo cupcake toppers are the cutest things I've ever seen. Check out the amazingly talented Bug & Boo who made these little cuties.
.
Bug & Boo offers some of the cutest photo cupcake toppers, cake toppers and other personalized goodies that I've seen yet. The finished products were beautiful and flawless. I could never make handmade pieces to such perfection. Also, check out the Bug & Boo blog to see what they've been working on and get ideas of what they could do for your next party. I love the various animal cupcake toppers. Perfect for an animal themed party.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Yea, you are back!

bug and Boo Designs said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments. It wasn't hard making the toppers when the birthday girl is as cute as a button!