Monday, May 25, 2009

Eat Local


While visiting the University Farmers Market a few weeks ago I came across a company called Eat Local. I was familiar with the company and have visited their store on Queen Anne but I hadn't tried their food yet so I thought I might as well stock up on a few things for the new freezer. They had lots of things to choose from at the market and offer an even larger selection at their store. Check out their website to see their menu of frozen goods.

Yesterday I needed something quick so I grabbed an Eat Local squash and kale pizza out of the freezer and heated it up for lunch. I loved it and thought it was much better than I had expected. I will definitely be making another stop by their store or booth for a few more of those.

Their website also shows that they offer delivery through Spuds so if you live between Everett and Olympia in Washington state, you can get your hands on their yummy food without a trip to Seattle.

No comments: