Saturday, November 14, 2009

Farmers Market Goods & Weekly Meal Plan

The last week has been a busy one but I'm back, and ready to blog! Here's my usual Sunday post... weekly meal plan using all my farmers market goods.

Sunday
BLTAs (My husband and I are both currently obsessed with Old Mill oat bran bread. It's delicious for toast with butter and jam, grilled cheese or BLTs.)
Caesar Salad (no chicken)

Monday
Butternut Squash Soup (I'm going to try some variation of this Golden Squash Soup)
Roasted Curried Cauliflower
Arugula Salad

Tuesday
Chicken in Wine Sauce (Didn't end up making this last week. Made Chicken Dijon instead and served with caesar salad and spaghetti with browned butter and mizithra cheese. Great dinner!)
Sauteed Brussel Sprouts with Lemon and Pistachios
Roasted Parsnips

Wednesday
Lunch - Lentil Soup
Dinner plans with friends

Thursday
Lunch - Lentil Soup
Dinner plans with friends


Friday
Lunch - Curried Chicken Wraps, for our road trip up to Vancouver, BC
Dinner - the famous Indian restaurant Vij's (can't wait!)

No comments: