Monday, March 8, 2010

Famers Market Goods & Weekly Meal Plan

Home from vacation and back to the grind. I had some great miso marinated Black Cod in Hawaii so I couldn't resist buying some fresh caught Black Cod at the market yesterday. Can't wait to try it. I planned on having it tonight but after reading over several recipes I learned that most require the fish to marinate overnight. Oops. I guess we'll be having that tomorrow. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Sunday
Delancey (the Brooklyn with sausage added - YUM!)

Monday
Potato & Kale Soup
Salad w/ Grapefruit & Blue Cheese

Tuesday
Miso Glazed Black Cod (this recipe or something like it)
Bok Choy
Cabbage with Hot Sauce
White Rice (with butter, chicken bouillon, & chopped green onion)

Wednesday
Dinner out with friends


Thursday
Tomato Soup w/ Poached Eggs & Croutons
Kale (chips or sauteed)

Friday
In or out - undecided

No comments: