Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shout-out of the Day: Great Photographer

.
.
My friend Jennie always has the cutest family photos done so I tracked down her photographer to capture some shots of my kiddos. Her photographer (and friend) is Petra Varney and she was so great to work with. You can tell she really enjoys what she does and loves working with kids. And most importantly, she's a very talented photographer. I know I'm a little biased but I think the photos turned out great. Two of my favorites shown here.
.
I thought her pricing was really reasonable too. She came to my house, spent over an hour with my kids playing and taking pictures, went through all the photos and delivered me a bag with over 50 photos and a CD so I could make copies or enlarge them if I wanted more.
.
Great experience. Great photographer. Great energy. Thanks Petra!
.

No comments: