Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Simple Spinach Caesar


This Spinach Caesar was inspired by my friends Whitney and Marly and different salads they've each made me lately. I took Whitney's simplicity with Marly's knack for spicing up store bought dressing and made a Spinach Caesar. Loved it.

Spinach Caesar

Organic baby spinach - I bought the packaged baby spinach and washed it a few times in cold water, spun and set aside
Parmesan - I bought the pre-grated parm from PCC


Caesar Dressing

1/2 cup store bought Caesar dressing (I LOVE PCC's vegan Caesar)
1-2 T olive oil
2 or 3 splashes Worcestershire sauce
1 clove of garlic, minced and smashed
3 T lemon juice
Salt & pepper

Put ingredients in a blender and blend on high. Toss with spinach, then sprinkle with parm and pepper. Serve.

No comments: