Sunday, March 1, 2009

Delicious & Light Dinner

My friend Lynne, the angel who found us the most delicious enchiladas ever, came up with a super supper that I made the other night and loved. She made my puttanesca sauce but instead of putting it atop noodles she used it over some pan-fried sole. To prepare the sole she just seasoned with salt and pepper, then dredged in a little bit of flour. It was so light and flavorful.

I served it with broccoli on the side that I tossed with olive oil and lemon juice after steaming it. Lynne serves with sauteed spinach. Yum! Either way it's a perfect dinner when you're looking for something healthy and light.

Thanks Lynnie for the idea! Now get to work finding us more recipes that are the same caliber as those enchiladas! I can't get enough of them.

No comments: