Monday, October 5, 2009

Back to the Farmers Market in No Time

I didn't waste any time getting back to the farmers market. My friend Lynne was so kind and came with me to push the stroller full of food while I carried the bambino and shopped for the week's meals. It was fun to show off Baby George to all my friends at the market. I was so excited to be back and load up so I can get back to home-cooked meals. Here's what's on the meal planner for this week:


Monday
Halibut with Pesto, Arugula Salad, Corn on the Cob

Tuesday
Fettuccine with Heirloom Tomatoes, Basil and Feta, Baguette Crostinis, Green Salad, Broccoli

Wednesday
Chicken Rice, Bok Choy (a must with chicken rice in my opinion), Cabbage with Hot Sauce

Thursday
Hearty Vegetable Soup or Chicken Noodle Soup, Green Salad

Friday
My night off. Go out or get take out.

1 comment:

e.e. said...

i am so impressed that you are back to the market already! your meals look so yummy. thanks for sharing!