Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Seattle Eaters: Check Out Nettletown & Eltana

.
In the last 24 hours I've been back to Nettletown and Eltana. See previous post on the two here. I have to reiterate - these two restaurants ROCK!
.
.
Once again lunch at Nettletown was fantastic. We ordered the Nettlowtown noodles with pork, rice with fried egg and pickled veggies, special salad of the day with beets, walnuts, celery, croutons and more, the ginger drink, and three haystack cookies made with Chinese noodles, chocolate, candied ginger and peanuts. I already have a call into the husband for a lunch date there asap. I can't wait any longer.

.
I'm equally obsessed with my return visit to Eltana. The only problem with Eltana is deciding what type of bagel and what spread. I got 4 bagels and 4 spreads and came home to play the mad scientist, making different combinations. They were all so good... regular cream cheese, red pepper walnut spread, spicy garlic cream, and honey almond cream cheese. Yum, yum, yum and yum. I served them with my own ginger drinks (Nettletown knock-off) and had the best lunch ever.

Check 'em out if you haven't already!

No comments: